What affects your property Values?
What does affects your property values? There are some features that increase property values such as a remodeled bathroom, a modern kitchen, or a sought-after neighborhood. Here are a few features listed and circumstances that will help you realize what can affect your property values.
List of 5 different affects on your property value
1. The neighbors: Not every neighborhood or community has an HOA that can keep the neighbors from going overboard with decorations or neglecting to care for their home. There are some homes that will be next to crazy neighbors, which could make a home potentially undervalued.
2. Trendy groceries and coffee: Recent statistics suggest that if your home is a short walk from popular grocery stores like Whole Foods or coffee chains like Starbucks, it can actually appreciate faster than the national average.
3. Mature trees: Having a big beautiful tree in the front yard not something that can be easily added to any home. Homes with mature trees tend to get a little boost in value.
4. Parking: This isn’t too much of an issue if you live in the suburbs or in a rural area, but residents in dense cities can have real problems with parking. Homeowners might need to rent a spot just to guarantee a place to park each night. That’s why having guaranteed parking in urban areas will raise property values.
5. The front entrance: First impressions matter to buyers-many will cross a home off their list within 10 seconds of stepping through the front door. An appealing front door, a friendly entryway, and a functioning doorbell are all necessities for getting top dollar.
Contact me at Jesse Allen Homes for a FREE, no obligation Comparative Market Analysis.